1. Control diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
2. Tight control of blood pressure: aim for lower than 130/80.
3. Reduce the intake of salt.
4. Choose lower potassium foods (apples, cabbage, green beans, grapes and strawberries).
5. Drink lots of water every day
6. Don’t resist the urge to urinate.
7. Eat and drink Healthy fruits, vegetables and beverages.
8. Avoid Excessive drinking coffee and tea.
9. Avoid alcohol and smoking, Do exercise daily.
10. Avoid self medication.
11. Don’t experiment with supplements and herbal medicine.
12. Limit phosphorus from milk, cheese, dried beans, nuts and peanut butter.
13. Work with your doctor to manage kidney problems.
Click Here To See The List Of Our Completed Stories
Click Here To See Our Health Tips
NOTE!!!:Every reader should drop a comment, by doing so, you encourage our writers to serve you more.